Some frequently asked questions about the bot
- It is not possible to assign role rewards (adding a role for x invites). This is because, doing so is against discord's terms of service.
- If you see "unknown user" or random numbers instead of usernames in the leaderboard / invited commands, your app does not have those users cached. You can copy the contents of the embed and paste it in a private channel (to avoid pinging the users) to force your app to cache them. If you look back at the embed after doing this, it should show their usernames.
Learn how to setup the join channel, and how to customize the template
- Use the
/config setslash command to setup join and leave channels by providing the channel
setting up join channel
The bot has a default template which will be used as soon as you set the join or leave channel. Follow the below steps if you wish to customize the default templates
- You can use the
/embed buildcommand for designing the template, or download premade json templates from this repo and use the
/embed send <channel> <json>command to send the template to the channel.
setting up join message
Learn to use context menus
- User context menus: Right click an user to view the list of commands
- Message context menus: Right click a message to view the list of commands
Learn to use the accounts command to filter accounts and perform certain actions
- Provide a date for the
start-dateoption, this can be a discord snowflake id, date in dd-mm-yyyy format or a data in human form like "10 minutes ago"
- Set the type to either filter by creation/join date
- Additionally you can filter out only the users that are not verified by setting the verified option to False
- You can also optionally provide an
targetto filter accounts that are invited by that target
The accounts command
Learn how to view and steal multiple emojis & stickers at once
- Use the
emojiscommand (available as a normal command & context menu command) on stickers/emojis to view & steal them!
- Normal command: You can either provide the emoji/sticker while using the command or reply to an existing message
- Context Menu command: Right click the message that conttains the stickers/emojis -> Apps -> Emojis
The emojis command
Learn how to reset invites
- To reset invites for everyone leave the argument empty
- To reset invites for a specific user, mention that user as argument
The reset command
Prevent members from using bot commands in specific channels
- Use the
/config blacklist channelslash command to blacklist a specific channel
- To unblacklist a channel, run the same slash command again
- Note: Members with
MANAGE_GUILDperms can still use commands in blacklisted channels
Blacklisting a channel
Setup an invites lb that refreshes itself automatically. It also has a handy "check invites" button.
- Use the
/config auto-refresh-leaderboard set <channel>slash command to set the channel where the lb is to be sent
- To disabled it, run the
/config auto-refresh-leaderboard resetcommand
- Note: You can have only 1 auto-refresh lb per server
There are currently 3 types of verification:
- Simple: Members will have to press a button to get verified This type is effective against automated user accounts.
- Password: Set a pre-defined password which the user has to enter (using buttons) to get verified. Useful if you own a super exclusive server or you just want to hide the password in your rules, ensuring that all new members will actually read your server's rules :)
- Randomised: Make the bot randomise the password (of specified length) which the user has to enter (using buttons) to get verified.
Setting up the verification system:
Password verification: 12159
Randomised password of length 4
roleis the role which will be given upon successful verification.
channelis the channel where the verification embed will be sent.
- The embed can be customized by providing a json file in the
/config verificationcommand. This is restricted to premium tiers 2 and 3